Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. Each piece of fabric is inspected for defects before shipment to ensure its quality. If your purchase does not meet your expectations, please feel free to return your unaltered order within 30 days of the original ship date. (We do not offer returns on Custom or Special Orders. Please see note below.) The item returned must be in its original condition (uncut, unwashed, undyed, etc.) in order for us to accept and process your return. We encourage all customers to purchase a swatch whenever possible before purchasing yardage.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF TWO YARDS OR LESS. ALL OTHER RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 15% RESTOCKING FEE. REFUNDS COVER THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE LESS THE SHIPPING COSTS FOR BOTH THE PURCHASE AND RETURN. WE DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING CHARGES. Unless the return is the result of an error on our part, the customer is responsible for returning the fabric. If the return is a result of an error on our part, the customer is exempt from paying the original and return shipping costs.
To return an item, follow the instructions listed below.
*We do not offer returns for Special Orders. Special Orders are custom orders and do not include the majority of internet orders. Special Orders usually have a three week delivery time and are placed online, in-store or via phone for specific, name-brand items that are either not in stock or not available on our website. All Special Order sales are final. If you have questions about placing a Special Order, please contact us. If you are unsure about the color or texture of a name-brand fabric not listed on our website, contact us and we will be happy work with you to make sure you get exactly the fabric you want.
- All returns must reach our warehouse within 30 days of the original ship date.
- All fabric and trim must be returned in its original condition (ie uncut, unwashed, etc.)
- Any packaged item must be returned in its original packaging.
- Unless due to our error, return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- It is very important that you record your shipping number so the package can be tracked during transit. We are not responsible for returned products that we do not receive.
- Original shipping will be deducted from your refund if an order that received free original shipping is returned.
- Package your items as they were packaged when you received them. Include a copy of the receipt that you printed when you finalized your order. If you are returning one item from a multiple-item order, you may mail us a copy and retain the original for your records.
- If a portion of a free shipping order is returned, only the original shipping for the portion will be deducted from your refund if the remaining (kept) portion of the order would have still been eligible for free shipping. If the returned portion causes the remaining portion of the original order to be unqualified for free shipping, the full original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- A copy of your original order or receipt must be included in the return package. Please include the reason you are returning the fabric so that we can better serve you in the future.
- Mail us the package, and when we receive and process the return, we will credit your card with the original purchase price, minus the 15% restocking fee and the cost of shipping both ways, if applicable.